What is the surgery anterior cruciate ligament?
The anterior cruciate ligament surgery is surgery to reconstruct the ligament in the center of the knee with a new ligament. A ruptured anterior cruciate ligament can cause the knee is unstable during physical activity.
What procedure is used in the operation of anterior cruciate ligament?
The fabric that is used to replace the damaged cruciate ligament is usually taken patellar tendon or tendon thigh.
The procedure is performed by knee arthroscopy, in which a tiny camera is inserted into the knee through a small surgical incision. The camera is connected to a video monitor in the operating room and the surgeon will use it to check the ligaments and other tissues of the knee.
The surgeon will make other small incisions around the knee and introduce other medical instruments. Also, repair any damage found and then replace the anterior cruciate ligament.
The surgeon will set the new ligament to the bone with screws and other devices to hold it in place.
At the end of surgery, the surgeon will close the incisions with sutures (stitches) and place them a dressing.
- Reservation: 20,00 EUR (included in the total amount)
- Amount: 2,970.00 EUR
It IS INCLUDED
- First visit of pre-intervention assessment. Paid the amount of the booking made Privaclinic.
- medical expenses
- surgical procedure, anterior cruciate ligament operation.
- 1 night at the clinic entrance.
- 4 postoperative visits.
IS NOT INCLUDED
- Study and pre-operative tests.
- Material placed in the intervention.
- Possible complications hired surgical procedure. E.g., more days of admission, extra medication, ….
- Need for additional surgery, for example correction of unsightly scars.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Payment of the reservation can access the service described within three months.