What is BBSafe® ?
It is the most reliable non-invasive prenatal genetic screening test on the market.
During pregnancy, various risks may arise related to the genetic evolution of the fetus and the health of the mother that may affect the correct development of the baby. It is important to carry out various tests and controls that allow us to guarantee the health of the baby and the tranquility of the mother.
With our BBSafe® Test we detect the risk of suffering different genetic anomalies by studying the fetal DNA present in the mother’s blood.
Our study can be carried out from week 10 of pregnancy (12 in twin pregnancies).
The BBSafe Standard Test allows us to extract information regarding:
- Patau syndrome (trisomy chromosome 13)
- Edwards syndrome (trisomy chromosome 18)
- Down syndrome (trisomy chromosome 21)
- Turner syndrome, Klinefelter XYY and triple X (sex chromosome aneuploidies)
- Fetal sex (optional)
- Trisomies in chromosomes 9, 15, 16 and 22
- 1p36 deletion syndrome
- Cri-du-chat Syndrome (Sp)
- Reservation: 62 € (included in the total amount)
- Amount: 620 €.
It is included:
- Clinical analysis.
- Results report.
Delivery of results in 4 working days.