Railway personal psychophysical examination (FOM ORDER)
Approved Center for the FOM order
KLYNOS is a center approved by the Ministry of Public Works to carry out Medical and Psychophysical Examinations for Railway personnel, in accordance with Royal Decree 810/2007 and in accordance with Order FOM 679/2015 for the following driving licenses and ratings:
- Circulation staff.
- Infrastructure staff.
- Train operations staff.
- Driving staff.
- Personnel responsible for maintenance control.
What does a psychophysical examination consist of?
- Verification of the health status of the worker: Vision, hearing, respiratory system, cardiovascular system.
- Blood and urine tests.
- psychotechnical recognition.
- Personal interview.
- Psychological evaluation.
Reservation: 15.00 EUROS (included in the total amount)
Amount: 195.00 EUROS
Conditions of service
- The payment of the reservation allows access to the service described within a period of three months.
There are no reviews yet.