In stressful situations the body produces cortisol, a hormone that prepares the body to cope with a specific stress situation; But sustained cortisol production negatively affects the immune system. To compensate for this situation, the body secretes a hormone (DHEA), which compensates for the harmful effect of cortisol. However, if the effect is very prolonged, a situation of physiological exhaustion (adrenal exhaustion) is reached.
What is the test?
The Stress Assessment test allows you to compare cortisol and DHEA levels with normal values, providing information about the stress phase in which the individual is.
Who is it for?
This test is especially indicated for:
- People with symptoms associated with stress
- People with excessive workload syndrome
- People with professional exhaustion syndrome
- People who wish to proactively manage their health
- Reservation: € 10 (included in the total amount).
- Amount: € 120
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The payment of the reservation allows access to the service described within three months.
There are no reviews yet.