For whom is it indicated?
This study is indicated for all women who want to know their ovarian reserve, and helps to plan motherhood earlier and with more probability of success.
Also used for:
– MENOPAUSE: prediction of the onset of menopause, the time when a woman stops having menstrual periods.
– PRECOcious MENOPAUSE: diagnosis of early ovarian failure.
– POLYCYSTIC OVARY: provides information on polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
– FERTILITY: complementary information for the diagnosis and choice of the most effective treatment for couples with fertility problems.
– IN VITRO FERTILIZATION: prediction of response in controlled ovarian stimulation, identification of patients with low or high response prior to treatment with controlled stimulation decreases both the failure rate and the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation.
Patients with low AMH values (≤ 4.86 pmol/L; 0.681 ng/mL).
Ο Probability of low values of PAR (0-7) is 63% Ο Probability of medium values of PAR (8-15) is 32% Ο Probability of high values of PAR > 15 is 4.4%.
Patients with high AMH values (> 16.2 pmol/L; 2.27 ng/mL)
Ο Probability of high PAR values (> 15) is 75% Ο Probability of medium PAR values (8-15) is 24% Ο Probability of low PAR values (<8) is 1.4%.
- Reservation: 5 € (included in the total amount)
- Amount: 50 €.
It is included:
- Clinical analysis.
- Results report.
Delivery of results in 3 working days.