It is the most innovative NUTRIGENETIC TEST on the market that defines the most effective diet for your body, whether to lose weight or to improve your response in sports.
With the combination of a simple blood test and a genetic study, 384 genetic variations related to weight loss are analyzed.
- KNOW: Adjust your diet to optimize sports performance and your weight for greater wellness.
- MANAGE: Know how your metabolism responds to fat assimilation in order to manage your weight and eating habits.
It is a genetic study performed using microarray technology, which provides more than 99% reproducibility and sensitivity.
Nutrigenetic test adapts to your lifestyle
- We analyze your DNA: As unique as we are, DNA defines variations in our body’s needs and capabilities, and thus understand how genetic factors condition us in health.
- We analyze your blood: The blood tests take a picture of how you are biologically at the time of the test.
- We provide the solution: The report provides the customized solution for you.
We propose food supplement formulas for the cleansing, restructuring and supplementation phases, as well as the optimal type of diet for your genetics.
Describe where your genes have a major impact on your health, weight and exercise.
The most effective diet
Low in carbohydrates, calories or fat, discover the type of diet that will be optimal to succeed in your goal.
Evaluate your genetic risk of intolerance (lactose, alcohol, gluten, caffeine and fructose) that may modify the proposed diet.
Vitamins and minerals
We show the predisposition to suffer from vitamin and mineral deficiency, and we elaborate a plan on supplementation needs such as calcium absorption among others.
Antioxidant and detox capacity
With your DNA analysis, we select the recommended supplements to combat overweight and aging. Phase 1 – Detoxification Phase 2 – Restructuring Phase 3 – Supplementation
With your genetic and health data we suggest a list of the best foods classified by family.
We provide you with the optimal daily intake ratio of fats, proteins and carbohydrates to reinforce energy and muscle mass performance.
This section shows the expected benefits of exercise to improve your HDL cholesterol levels and reduce body fat according to your genetic results.
Calories per day
Once we have analyzed your genetic data, we will make a recommendation for your daily caloric intake.
It includes a table with a complete description of all SNPs analyzed at both the gene and SNP level, your genetic variant and the risk it confers to each category of our test.
FOR WHOM IS IT INDICATED?
– People who want to avoid diets with rebound effect, to know what type of diet is the most appropriate according to their genetics.
– Athletes who want to know how the metabolism responds to fat burning derived from physical exercise.
– People who care about their well-being and want to take care of their diet.
– For those who have tried different diet plans with little or no results and want them to be more effective.
– Family history of overweight.
Results in 4 – 5 weeks.
- Reservation: 40 € (included in the total amount)
- Amount: 395 €.
It is included:
- Clinical analysis.
- Results report.