What is an MRI?
Magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI ) is a diagnostic imaging test that uses magnetic fields and radio waves to obtain detailed images of any part of the body.
Some types of scans require the use of contrast, which is administered intravenously.
Duration of the test
20 to 45 minutes
- Reservation: 10.00€ (included in the total amount)
- Cost: from 85,00€ for Knee Resonance Imaging (Depending on body area)
- Radiological study and report.
is not included
Conditions of service
The payment of the reservation allows access to the service described within a period of three months.
It is essential to provide a medical prescription with specific guidance from the physician.
You will receivea phone call to confirm the place, day and time of the test.
- Our Medical Centers in Barcelona: Balmes, 125. 08008 | Avda. Tibidabo, 9. 08022 | Avda. Meridiana, 327. 08027
- Our Medical Center in Sant Cugat del Vallès: C/ Sant Jordi 33-35. 08172 Sant Cugat
There are no reviews yet.