First session of a minimum of 60 minutes, where an oriental clinical history is made, based on an interview with the patient about the pathology to be treated and assessment of the general condition, accompanied by a physical examination to make a diagnosis according to the bases of TCM . Subsequently, acupuncture treatment is performed accompanied by other techniques (auriculopuncture, moxibustion, electroacupuncture or cupping) according to the needs.
The subsequent sessions last from 30 to 45 min, where the treatment is continued according to the evolution of the pathology.
- Digestive diseases: gastritis, irritable colon, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, …
- Musculoskeletal diseases: lumbago, back pain, cervical pain, sciatica, herniated discs, epicondylitis, …
- Rheumatological diseases: osteoarthritis, spondylitis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, …
- Neurological diseases: headaches, migraines, dizziness, trigeminal neuralgia, facial paralysis, …
- Emotional illnesses: anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia, …
- Dermatological diseases: herpes zoster, urticaria, …
- ENT diseases: pharyngitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, Meniere, dizziness, …
- Gynecological diseases: menstruation disorders, menopausal disorders, …
- Treatment of dependence on tobacco and other substances.
- Metabolic diseases: obesity
- Reservation: 10.00 EUROS (included in the total amount).
- Amount: 290.00 EUROS
- First 1-hour assessment visit.
- 8 acupuncture treatment visits oriented to the pathology of each patient.
- Patient discharge visit.
Conditions of service
The payment of the reservation allows access to the service described within a period of three months.
What is acupuncture treatment good for?
Acupuncture is used primarily to relieve discomfort associated with various diseases and conditions, including:
- Nausea and vomiting after surgery and chemotherapy.
- Headaches, including tension headaches and migraines.
- Pregnancy pain
- Back pain
- Neck Pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Respiratory diseases, such as allergic rhinitis.