What does an ultrasound consist of?
By means of an ultrasound wave emitter that is applied to the explored area, high-frequency waves are applied, recovering the echo they produce, being transformed into images by computer processing them.
It is a procedure commonly used in the doctor’s office and can be applied in different areas of the body.
- Reservation: 5,00€ (included in the total amount)
- Price: from 35,00€ depending on the type and/or zone selected.
- Radiological study and report.
- 5 to 10 minutes
Conditions of service
- The payment of the reservation allows access to the service described within a period of three months.
- A medical prescription is required to carry out the test.
There are no reviews yet.