What is an anal fistula?
A fistula is an abnormal connection between the internal area of the anus and perianal iel surrounding region. The symptoms are varied and can be a simple itching, bleeding or cause intense pain.
What procedure is used in surgery anal fistula?
Once the diagnosis of anal fistula, proceed to surgical patient assessment. The surgical technique will depend, among others, of the situation and the type of (simple or complex) anal fistula.
- Reservation: 20,00 EUR (included in the total amount).
- Amount: 1915.00 EUROS
It IS INCLUDED
- First visit pre-intervention assessment specialist.
- Study and preoperative tests.
- Visit with anesthetist.
- Surgery and general anesthesia.
- Material and medication.
- Outpatient surgery.
- Postoperative to discharge the patient visits.
IS NOT INCLUDED
Possible complications hired surgical process (more days of admission, extra medication, …).
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Payment of the reservation can access the service described within three months.