High precision equipment not available in most diagnostic centers.
Angio resonance is a diagnostic procedure that, by means of intravenous contrast injection and thanks to the use of magnetic resonance imaging as an image means, allows evaluating the blood vessels of the abdominal cavity. It is a non-invasive diagnostic procedure, without the use of x-rays, which allows the diagnosis and control of pathologies related to blood vessels. Angio resonance can assess pathologies such as aneurysms of arteries, occlusions or narrowing of vessels, … among others.
- Reservation: 30.00 EUROS (included in the total amount)
- Amount: 235.00 EUROS
- Radiological study and report.
- Possible complications of the examination.
- Contrast, if its use is necessary.
Conditions of service
- The payment of the reservation allows access to the service described within a period of three months.