The PCR Test detects if at the time of the test you are positive for Covid19
The PCR test allows us to detect fragments (genes) of the SARS-CoV-19 virus. By performing nasal and / or pharyngeal smears, the presence of virus in the patient is detected. This test has the following characteristics:
– High specificity; can differentiate between viruses that are very close ilogenetically.
– High sensitivity: it can detect a very low number of RNA copies of the virus present in the biological sample.
– Early: it can detect the virus in the first phase of infection.
Results in 24/48 hours
- Reservation: 10.00 EUROS (included in the total amount).
- Amount: 115.00 EUROS
- Analysis and results.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- The payment of the reservation allows access to the service described within a period of three months.