What is the synovial cyst?
Synovial cysts are very common lumps in the hand and wrist that occur in the vicinity of tendons and joints. The most common sites are the top of the wrist, the bottom of the wrist (palm), the base of the fingers on the palm and top of the distal finger joint.
What procedure is used in the operation of synovial cyst?
If the cyst is painful, limits activity or appearance becomes visually unpleasant and non-surgical options no relief, or reappears cyst may be indicated surgery. Synovial cyst operation involves removing the cyst along with a portion of the joint capsule or tendon sheath. Surgical treatment is usually successful.
- Reservation: 20,00 EUR (included in the total amount).
- Amount: 1,587.00 EUROS
It IS INCLUDED
- First visit of pre-intervention assessment. Paid the amount of the booking made Privaclinic.
- medical expenses
- outpatient surgical procedure, synovial cyst surgery.
- 3 postoperative visits.
IS NOT INCLUDED
- Study and pre-operative tests.
- Possible complications hired surgical procedure. E.g., more days of admission, extra medication, ….
- Need for additional surgery, for example correction of unsightly scars.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Payment of the reservation can access the service described within three months.