Computed Tomography of 16 crowns of the General Electric brand with lower radiation dose thanks to its latest generation technology.
The equipment allows serial studies of the whole body to be carried out:
- Musculoskeletal system: knee, shoulder, hip, ankle joints, etc.
- Neurology: skull, spine, etc.
- Otolaryngology: ear, paranasal sinuses, neck, etc.
- Thoracic cavity.
- Abdominal cavity.
- Maxillofacial: temporomandibular joint, dental radiology (teleradiographs and orthopantomographs), as well as techniques for dental implants (SimPlant and NobelGuide) in both
- Helical and CBCT (cone beam) techniques.
- CT angiography for two- and three-dimensional vascular studies.
- Two- and three-dimensional contrasted studies of the tear ducts (Dacryocystographies).
Reservation: 10.00 EUROS (included in the total amount).
Amount: 120.00 EUROS
Radiological study and report.
Possible complications of the examination.
Contrast 45 €
Conditions of service
The payment of the reservation allows access to the service described within a period of three months.