What is knee arthroscopy?
Arthroscopic knee surgery is surgery in which a tiny camera to see inside the knee is used. Small cuts are made to enter the camera and small surgical instruments inside the knee to perform the procedure.
What procedure is used in knee arthroscopy?
In knee arthroscopy the surgeon makes two or three small incisions around the knee and salt water (saline) is pumped inside to dilate.
a narrow tube with a tiny camera on the end through one of the incisions is introduced. The camera is connected to a video monitor that allows the surgeon to see inside the knee.
The surgeon may place other small surgical instruments into the knee through the other incisions. Then repair or remove the knee problem.
At the end of surgery, the saline is drained knee. The surgeon closes the incisions with sutures (stitches) and covered with a bandage.
The problems are solved more frequently through knee arthroscopy are meniscal tear, ruptured cruciate ligament, Baker cyst, cartilage wear.
- Reservation: 20,00 EUR (included in the total amount)
- Amount: 1,590.00 €
IT IS INCLUDED
- First visit of pre-intervention assessment. Paid the amount of the booking made Privaclinic.
- medical expenses
- outpatient surgical procedure knee arthroscopy.
- 3 postoperative visits.
IS NOT INCLUDED
- Study and pre-operative tests.
- Possible complications hired surgical procedure. E.g., more days of admission, extra medication, ….
- Need for additional surgery, for example correction of unsightly scars.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Payment of the reservation can access the service described within three months.